Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 2 – Share photos and experiences from your Baby Bat days.

Umm i'm not sure if/how many pictures i have. I don't have any pictures of my real babybat days because i didn't own a camera. I didn't own a camera until i was a Junior and got xavier. I'm not sure if any actually got onto the internet.

I searched facebook for these so here you go. Fear my derpiness!
January 24th, 2008
At a sweet sixteen for one of my friends.
June 20th, 2010
Bad wecam picture using my step brothers now dead mac.
October 18, 2010 
Photography project. 
August 6th, 2010
Everyone has these kinds of pictures in their life. Except i'm smiling that's not very goth of me. XP
June 23rd, 2011
The all night grad party we had. I was wearing something more goth at graduation (which you could totally see under my white robe.) but since i was going to be there until 4 am (you literally could not leave until then.) i decided to be comfy. That's one of my friends aren't i attentive?

August 6th, 2011
At a zoo in south carolina with a bird on me head. I wasn't posing though my first reaction was to swat at it then i realized that wasn't a good idea. 

November 18th, 2011
Sitting on my bed at school pretending to be a model. I know this isn't the most recent picture but deal with it.

So there you go. I ended doing another day but i'll just skip over that when i get to it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...