Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.

I've decided to start up again with the 30 day lolita challenge. Day 6 stuff i can't live without while in lolita.

Bloomers!- I admit i don't really wear these in the summertime since it can get pretty hot here. But i love them in the winter since they're so warm and lovely! They are good for the summer for a casual goth look. As pants.

Make up- While my lolita make up and goth make up are the same lolita just wouldn't be the same without it. It's really fun to look at what other have done too.

Accersories- With my blooming love for OTT and deco styles i can't help but love the mass amounts of jewelry. Hairbows hairclips, rings, bracelets, necklaces! I love it all pile it on!

Petticoats- It's just not the same without the poof.

Shoes- My mom knows the extent of my shoe love. Mostly any shoes but especially boots. (Which is why i'm so angry i missed the 1 day post about boots.)

Socks- Doesn't matter which kind over the knee, knee high, or ankle socks. You just need socks for lolita to look right.

Tea!- I'm a lifestyle lolita who loves to go on picnics and have tea parties and make everything a little more pretty. I drank tea before i was a lolita i was probably 10 or so when i started to drink it. I don't think i could live without tea.

Lolita friends- while i've only met two of my ct loli friends in real life. But they were so sweet i don't know what i would do without them. I've talked to the others on our facebook group and i find them so incredibly sweet i can't stand it.

Money- This should be obvious. Of course you can't get pretty any lolita without money.

Inspiration- Without anyone to look at how would we improve? How would anyone know what the style looked like? What would we lust over? I don't know either.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...