Saturday, September 3, 2011

Metamorphose and spongebob

That's an odd combination but they're not related. (They appear in the same post but other then that it's not a post about meta releasing a spongebob/spongebob inspired print.) (but holy shit i would buy that up so quick.)

But no that's not what this is about.  I guess i'll get the spongebob out the way first. So i got music onto dennis (my laptop) and i'm currently playing some of my favorite emilie autumn songs. While i am watching the spongebob movie. But i muted the movie so i could the songs. The funny thing is that the music seems to match pretty well to the movie which makes the movie better and funnier. Cause like what? It's spongebob and Emilie autumn. Oh well it's silly fun.

But the main reason for this post is that ever since i started to look at hello lace i've found a growing love for metamorphose. I never paid much attention to them since i /hate/ their site navigation and didn't like the prints on their site anyways. But oh my god some of their older prints. (or prints not on the site anymore but still this year.) Baby, (frills. ribbons. chiffon.) Angelic Pretty, (cute. little. prints.) Innocent world, (pretty. no. matter. what. they. release. almost.) and now Meta are my favorite brands. I really just want to own all the prints which is silly since it's brand so that would cost me my soul. But a girl can dream can't she?

My favorite prints right now from meta. (i'll try and not post all of their stuff.) In no real order at all.

 Candy star rabbit JSK
This is one of the few dresses by any brand that i want it in more then one colorway. It's just so pretty and the rabbit looks like a marshmellow peep. I love stripes too! It also has a nutcrackery feel to it. To me it does atleast. This also has three skirts in this set. (I'm aware of the third skirt that i found on hellolace but it was the exact same as the second skirt just in two colors instead of four. So i didn't feel the need to post it.)

 
Princess crown bouquet ribbon JSK
Aside from the weird ish shape of the skirt i love it. Mainly for the reason that the blue flowers in the middle look like squirtle. At a quick glance i always see squirtle for a split second. Making this the coolest jsk to ever exsist. (Except for maybe a real pokemon jsk.)

Happy cake skirt
Holy shit! It's a skirt with a cake castle on it! Yeah i'm pretty sure this has been done before by other brands and other companies. But i would wear this whenever eating cake or my birthday. Or anyone else's birthday. Pretty much any excuse i can get to whip it out. 

March of ducks JSK
I don't even know what this is. Once i saw it once i fell in love with it. Plus it's fucking ducks! Marching! Instant classic print!

Perfume bottle JSK
I like both the skirt version of this and the jsk version. The skirt version would be better with a plain black top for a more casual lolita outfit. While this is more fancy. I don't know why it's just pretty. Perfume bottles are always so pretty. I keep mine so i can line them up. 

Twinkle Journey JSK
I know i posted this here before. But it's really cute and adorable. I just can't help but repeat it. It's so pretty. While this does have a skirt, i don't feel anything for it. I'd probably buy it if it came up, but theres no desire for skirt over jsk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...