Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 22 – A picture of your room.

Hello guys! I know i haven't posted in a long time. I went to a halloween party on october 28th, then went to a wedding in the morning. (since it was 1 or 2 am when i got back.) Then went to a brunchy type thing went home FREAKY SNOW STORM WHAT THE FUCK IN OCTOBER KNOCKED OUT POWER FOR A WEEK! Chilled at my dads house cause he had a generator so we had more power then everyone else but not that much. I had a lovely meetup with the ct lolis today at one of their houses. ^.^ I'll stop giving you excuses and my life story and get on with the post.

 My dresser/mirror from my bed. It had drawers for clothes and other stuff below that. I tried to 'goth it up' .
 The wall space above my desk from my bed. More pkeymanz!
 My half of the closet. Those cans you see on the bottom are sitting on my fridge. 
 The space above my bed. Even more pokeymanz! (But not even close to what i have at my house.) 
My bed! Sorry for the quality on this one i was holding myself up with one hand and taking the picture with the other. So i didn't have a lot of time to take a good picture.

Now you can all go home and be happy that you saw my lovingly not that special dorm room. You creepy stalkers. 

Don't worry i still love you guys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...