Sunday, November 27, 2011

I can see those you know...

This is a very informal post because i just have to know the reason behind this. (I'm not sure if they were lurkers or followers but just what the hell..?!)

So while i was stalking  casually reading my stats page. I came across these search words for the week.


The mindfuckery  confusion is with the first two keywords. (The last one is a totally normal keyword search.) I really want to know when i mentioned people losing clothes, or bats fucking. (Which that might have been one of my inventive swearing but i try to keep my swearing low here.) 

You know what two people have searched for my blog using those words. TWO WHOLE PEOPLE. Oh google where did you get the idea that my blog has anything to do with those things. (I can only imagine the bat fucking people typing that in, and being hilariously disappointed when directed to a fashion blog.)

That is all...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...